Skip to main content

Harosho 1001 Nights: 50 Questions for Hirai Miyo (Q41 - Q50)

50 Questions for Hirai Miyo (Q41 to Q50)

Hirai Miyo 

Q41. For theatrical work, you are often casted for a male role. If you’re casted for a female role, what kinda role would you want to act? From your past work, which female character would you want to act? 

Back when I was aiming for Takarazuka, due to my height I thought it was impossible for me to be casted for a male role, so I was really aiming for a female role at that time. As for the female character in Engeki Joshibu I want to act, it is Ichioka Reina-chan’s role in Arabeyooooonds Night, Princess Nurennahar.

Q42. What is your favorite movie quote and why?(T/N: She couldn’t think of a movie quote so she answered the movie she likes)

I like James Bond 007: Skyfall. I like spy movies in general. I’m sorry I drifted away from the question, please forgive me.  

Q43. I like the hairstyle you had at the audition. Is there another hairstyle you want to try next time? 

I answered a similar question earlier but it is difficult to have such light colored hair. Personally, I wish to have long hair or have a fringe. I’ll try anything just to have an image change. 

Q44. Are you good at remembering dances from videos? Do you have any tips for remembering?

When I just joined, I was really bad at remembering. I was really troubled by it. Those were tough times. Back when I was doing classical ballet, I danced in front of the mirror so I learned from a mirrored image. But it is different when you’re learning from a video since it isn’t mirrored. There was a time when I used apps to flip the video but now I can do without it. I’m a lot faster now compared to when I just joined. 

Q45. My favourite Takarazuka actress is Haida Shoko-san, who is also known as Television Tokyo’s “Uta no Oneesan”. She’s no longer a Takarazuka actress anymore but please tell me your impression of her.

The impression of Haida Shoko-san as “Uta no Oneesan” is very strong. But after I discovered Takarazuka and watched many videos, I learned that she used to be a Takarazuka actress. In the finale of a performance where everyone walked down the grand staircase, she was the first one who walked down and sang a song. She had the voice of an angel. That video was amazing.

Q46. Are you a dog person, a cat person or perhaps a penguin person?

About this question, it could be because I have a realistic penguin figure at home. Well, I’ve thought about having a small pet at home many times but it didn’t happen. A cat’s coldness is cute but a dog’s bravery is also good… and penguins are cute too… 



Q47. What made you laugh the most recently?

At the recent Harocon rehearsals, I was with Takeuchi-san, Kaga-san and Akiyama-san. There were hours of waiting time but time passed in a blink of an eye because we just kept talking and laughing. I laughed so much I became tired at the rehearsals. 

Q48. Of all the Engeki Joshibu works, other than your own, which role would you like to try? 

There was a similar question earlier and I answered “Lilium”. But aside from that I’d like to try Morning Musume's "Pharaoh no Haka" or "11nin iru" because I like Hagio Moto-sensei’s works. 

Q49. Up until now, you’ve choreographed dances, performed self-written songs at your birthday events and composed radio jingles. I think your creativity is really cool. Is there anything you want to challenge or what ambition do you have for your creative works?

The songs I’ve made so far are mostly ballads. I’ve always wanted to make a dance song but couldn’t find the time to do it yet. I’ll do my best. 

Q50. Which Hello! Project song do you want to dance to the most now?

Angerme’s Aisare Route A or B.


That's all folks! Thank you for reading :) 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IDOL AND READ 030: Interview with Hirai Miyo / BEYOOOOONDS (2022/3/7)

From Fantasy to Reality She loves fantasy and Takarazuka. Studied piano, ballet, dance, and vocal music from an early age. She applied to Takarazuka Music School in her first year of high school, intending to become a Takarazuka actress, but was met with setbacks when she realized the reality of the situation. However, she was brainwashed(lol) by her older sister, a Harowota, to join Hello! Project. She passed the audition and became a member of Hello! Project on her third attempt where the audition's age limit was higher.  We will tell you the remarkable story of how Hirai Miyo's "fantasy" became a "reality" and her struggles and joys in BEYOOOOONDS. ---What kind of girl were you when you were little? I was a shy girl. I was too shy to go to kindergarten and to sing songs like " Shuriken Shu Shu Shu " at the school's play. I would cling to my mother's lap and say, "I'll never do that!" (laughs)  ---So you were a typical shy p

"spoon." Magazine Oct. Issue SeasoningS / BEYOOOOONDS Cover Feature (2022/8/26)

The latest edition of "spoon." showcases the 2022 installment of the "Idol Search" project, which spotlights idol groups who are making their first appearances. On the cover, we have SeasoningS, a trio from the group BEYOOOOONDS, who will release their second album "BEYOOOOO2NDS" on September 28th. BEYOOOOONDS consists of two other units, Ame no Mori Kawa Umi, who sings aggressive songs by Oomori Seiko, and CHICA#TETSU, who performs railway-themed idol songs and features a train enthusiast member. SeasoningS was formed with three later-added members and has recently garnered attention for their classical pianist, Kobayashi Honoka-san. Her piano performance is featured in their single "Eiyuu ~Waratte! Chopin Senpai~". She has become a prominent figure in the group where she is now playing a central role in BEYOOOOONDS. In this issue, we will introduce BEYOOOOONDS, a group that is at the forefront of 2021 idols, starting with Kobayashi-san, and the

GRIN Vol.1 “I am who I am” featuring Hirai Miyo / BEYOOOOONDS (2022/9/22)

“I am who I am.”  Vol.01 Hirai Miyo (BEYOOOOONDS) / Photographed & Written by Nao  (The truth will move one's heart. Photographer Nao captures Hirai Miyo at this moment of truth in this real documentary ) Hirai Miyo, now living her life as an idol, has her own set of ideals and conflicts. More than just an idol, she's an artistic performer. These words describe Hirai Miyo perfectly. While attending university, she auditioned for Hello! Project for the third time and debuted as BEYOOOOONDS in 2019. She has expanded her repertoire to include singing and acting in addition to dance, which has earned her recognition from the start. She says, "When I first started out, I worried a lot." While she rapidly gained prominence, she struggled to live up to her ideals. However, she kept going forward in spite of these shortcomings. I wanted to express myself, so I became an idol. “It's been three years since my debut, and I've finally come to accept myself for who I