Skip to main content

Harosho 1001 Nights: 50 Questions for Hirai Miyo (Q11 - Q20)

Hirai Miyo answers 50 questions from fans


Hirai Miyo

50 Questions for Hirai Miyo (Q11 to Q20)


Q11. What is your goal? What kind of activity do you want to do as SeasoningS and as BEYOOOOONDS?

Yesterday it was announced that SeasoningS will have a FC event. I’m really looking forward to that since this is the first time we’re doing an event like this. I have no idea what we’re going to do yet but I'd like to do something that will showcase our speciality and someday do something that is self-produced. As for BEYOOOOONDS, it is a pity that we can’t do much during these times. I wish to show everyone our complete form as soon as possible.


Q12. If Hello! Project members are your family, who will you choose as your family member? For example, Ishida-san as your mother.

Just as you thought, I would like Ishida-san to be my mother. I want to eat her homemade curry. In terms of father, I have two candidates in mind, one is Kobayashi Honoka-chan and another is Kaga Kaede-san. As for Kaga-san, I spent a lot of time with her during Hello! Project concerts. Whenever we meet in the mornings, she will have her arms wide open to welcome me so I feel a sense of security. Whereas for Kobayashi Honoka-chan, we often have serious discussions together so if she’s my father, I feel like I can rely on her. 


Q13. Since you’re well-liked among the members, I would like to know which member you like and what you like about her.

The first person that comes to mind is Akiyama Mao-san since it was her birthday yesterday. When I speak I tend to pause a lot for words and during those moments she will ask me “What’s the matter?”. She’ll wait for me patiently and I think that’s really lovely of her. She says that in a cute expression too.


Q14. You’re busy with studies and work daily. What do you do to relax? For me I will watch Miyo-chan’s “Umi no Koe” on YouTube to relax. 

Lately I've been so busy that I don’t remember what I do to relax…well, I listen to music too. Recently, I started thinking about what I should be wearing the next day and that helped me to look forward to tomorrow. The thought itself is relaxing.   


Q15. Your performance of “Ai no Sono Touch My Heart” at the Kachou Fugetsu concert was so cool that I rewatched it many times during the streaming period. I love Haropuro Dance Gakuen too and am always excited to watch it. I like all 6 Dance Gakuen members and hope you’ll challenge various genres in the future. What other things would you like to challenge with the Dance Gakuen members aside from dance? And why? 

I joined Haropuro Dance Gakuen two months after I joined Hello! Project, which is around the same time I started doing activities as BEYOOOOONDS. Of course, I spent less time in Dance Gakuen but it felt like a second home to me. I want to camp or stay overnight with the members and do something like a dance training camp. That way I get to do something fun and still do dance, killing two birds with one stone. It’ll be nice to camp near the sea so we can play at the beach afterwards. 


Q16. Is there a dream that you would like to fulfill in your lifetime?

I want to wear a mermaid suit and take photos in it because of the beautiful tail. I will swim wearing it too.

(T/N: Like this??? This will make a very interesting PB shot so please... make her dream come true)



Q17. I’m a fan of Miyo-chan & Ishida Ayumi-san. What is the most memorable episode you had with Ishida-san? 

This was quite some time ago but I had the opportunity to go out with Ishida-san. We had curry, watched a movie, had fun talks and work related discussions too. I benefited a lot from that outing. I want to go out with her again soon.


 Q18. The color purple was born just for you. What object comes to mind when you think of the color purple? Is there any Hello! Project member(current or OG) that has a strong impression of the color purple?

Grapes. I like grapes. As for a member with a strong impression of the color purple… Tamura Meimi-san. Her acting is impactful. Her singing and expressions are really cool. Her voice is very distinctive and adds an accent to Angerme. 


Q19. If “Nemureru Mori no Biyo” had a spin-off, what kinda story would you like it to be?

I would like the spin-off to feature Hamada-senpai(Ichioka Reina’s role) and Nene-chan(Kobayashi Honoka’s role). As for why... don't the two look like they’re seeing each other? This is a backstory that the two came up with by themselves but it is convincing to the audience. Even the members are interested in them so I want to follow up with that story.  

(T/N: Kobayashi Honoka-chan's artwork of Hamada-senpai and Nene-chan)


Q20. If you were to release a photobook, what kind of clothes do you want to wear and where do you want to go?  

I want to go to Okinawa. My family goes to Okinawa for vacation once every couple of years so I want to go there again because of nostalgia. I want to wear a fluttering type of long dress and have it caught by the waves.


Quick Jump to:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IDOL AND READ 030: Interview with Hirai Miyo / BEYOOOOONDS (2022/3/7)

From Fantasy to Reality She loves fantasy and Takarazuka. Studied piano, ballet, dance, and vocal music from an early age. She applied to Takarazuka Music School in her first year of high school, intending to become a Takarazuka actress, but was met with setbacks when she realized the reality of the situation. However, she was brainwashed(lol) by her older sister, a Harowota, to join Hello! Project. She passed the audition and became a member of Hello! Project on her third attempt where the audition's age limit was higher.  We will tell you the remarkable story of how Hirai Miyo's "fantasy" became a "reality" and her struggles and joys in BEYOOOOONDS. ---What kind of girl were you when you were little? I was a shy girl. I was too shy to go to kindergarten and to sing songs like " Shuriken Shu Shu Shu " at the school's play. I would cling to my mother's lap and say, "I'll never do that!" (laughs)  ---So you were a typical shy p

"spoon." Magazine Oct. Issue SeasoningS / BEYOOOOONDS Cover Feature (2022/8/26)

The latest edition of "spoon." showcases the 2022 installment of the "Idol Search" project, which spotlights idol groups who are making their first appearances. On the cover, we have SeasoningS, a trio from the group BEYOOOOONDS, who will release their second album "BEYOOOOO2NDS" on September 28th. BEYOOOOONDS consists of two other units, Ame no Mori Kawa Umi, who sings aggressive songs by Oomori Seiko, and CHICA#TETSU, who performs railway-themed idol songs and features a train enthusiast member. SeasoningS was formed with three later-added members and has recently garnered attention for their classical pianist, Kobayashi Honoka-san. Her piano performance is featured in their single "Eiyuu ~Waratte! Chopin Senpai~". She has become a prominent figure in the group where she is now playing a central role in BEYOOOOONDS. In this issue, we will introduce BEYOOOOONDS, a group that is at the forefront of 2021 idols, starting with Kobayashi-san, and the

GRIN Vol.1 “I am who I am” featuring Hirai Miyo / BEYOOOOONDS (2022/9/22)

“I am who I am.”  Vol.01 Hirai Miyo (BEYOOOOONDS) / Photographed & Written by Nao  (The truth will move one's heart. Photographer Nao captures Hirai Miyo at this moment of truth in this real documentary ) Hirai Miyo, now living her life as an idol, has her own set of ideals and conflicts. More than just an idol, she's an artistic performer. These words describe Hirai Miyo perfectly. While attending university, she auditioned for Hello! Project for the third time and debuted as BEYOOOOONDS in 2019. She has expanded her repertoire to include singing and acting in addition to dance, which has earned her recognition from the start. She says, "When I first started out, I worried a lot." While she rapidly gained prominence, she struggled to live up to her ideals. However, she kept going forward in spite of these shortcomings. I wanted to express myself, so I became an idol. “It's been three years since my debut, and I've finally come to accept myself for who I